Hi Miss Blunk and classmates
My name is John M Armstrong Jr but I like to be called Mike. I am 28 year old and live in Oroville with my fiance and my three year old son Matthew. I work at Gold Country Casino in the cafe as a sou Chef. I am going to the Art institute in Sacramento to better my education as a Chef. I am Originally from Hayward, Ca I lived their for almost 21 year before moving to were I am now. I attended Hayward high and graduated in 2001 then went to college in Sanjose. On my spare time, when I am not working full time or going to school I like to spend time with my family we are huge baseball fans (Go Giants). I love to cook and know this is what I want to do for the rest of my life I really don't know what I want to do after I graduate. I'm the type of person that know nothing go as we planed and figure opportunity will present it self when the time is right, weather that be opening a restaurant or running some one elses establishment. I also like to say I have never done very well in English class cause I use to mush street slang but I am going to try my best.
I believe that you are doing a great thing for yourself and your son by making the decision to go to college and further your education. It is an amazing thing that you are following what you love and are structuring your life with more stability by attempting to work for a college degree.
ReplyDelete